Before NAPLAN, (National Assessment Program for Language and Numeracy) there was the Basic Skills Test (NSW) and LANNA (Language, Literacy and Numeracy Assessment, rest of Australia).
With some years as a manager at the Educational Testing Centre, UNSW (ICAS Tests), Margaret is very familiar with the construction of assessment tests. Indeed, ACER (Australian Council for Educational Research) appointed the Sydney School of English as the only non-school centre in Sydney to conduct the LANNA.
With these credentials, it is undeniable that the SSE is one of the experts in the area of government testing.
With confidence, the SSE presents a series of programs specifically designed to cater for any upcoming NAPLAN Test.
• NAPLAN Trial Tests for Year 3, 5, 7 and 9
• Middle Primary Narrative Writing
• Middle Primary Essay Writing
• Middle Primary Reading & Comprehension
• Upper Primary Narrative Writing
• Upper Primary Essay Writing
• Upper Primary Reading & Comprehension
• High School Essay Writing
As the NAPLAN tests the elements of Writing, Reading, Language Conventions (Grammar, Punctuation and Spelling) and Numeracy, all of the SSE’s regular Writing, Vocabulary and Comprehension, and Grammar, Punctuation and Spelling programs are suitable for preparation for this test.